Titans to pick 25th in the first round of the '18 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Now that Mularkey is out I can actually be interested in the draft.

We still severely lack playmakers and explosion on both sides of the ball. It's early, but I like Christian Kirk with our first round pick.

2. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Him and Corey Davis would make for an explosive pair of WRs with Matthews as the possession type..would have to fill other holes some other way but I don’t hate the idea

3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

I love the fit because from what I've seen he does his best work in space off of short/intermediate routes - which is exactly the type of explosive WR that Mariota still needs. He would be huge for us.

4. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Yeah, he would be a really good fit

5. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Wish List

1st Round

1. Malik Jefferson, TEXAS. HOOK EM.
    [there's no way Roquan Smith will be available at 25]

2. Billy Price if we're looking to move on from Ben Jones (Salary Dump)

3. Christian Kirk. I think he will be available in the 2nd round UNLESS the Pats want to f*** everyone over again.

2nd Round

1. Harold Landry

2. Darrius Geuice/Kerryon Johnson (if we're looking to dump DeMarco)

3. Braden Smith

3rd Round

1. Rashaad Penny (if no RB was taken yet)

2. DeShon Elliot (replaces Searcy and Rotates with Cyp on Passing Downs)

3. Luke Faulk (no more weeden or cassel PLEASE NO MORE WEEDEN OR CASSEL.)

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This is the time of year I wish I watched college ball, literally have no idea who any of these guys are. Still need a CB and safety, but I think I'd want to go front 7 early. Been a loooong time since this team had a great ILB.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Denzel ward from Ohio State and Josh Jackson are probably the top two CBs. If one is there that would be great lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

While I'd prefer a front 7 guy to get at the QB, I wouldn't hate a top CB as that would really make the secondary a strength.

9. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Yeah, agreed. That’s why I really wanted Lattimore last year. I don’t see anyone that good in this class, but never know.

10. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

The mocks have him all over the place so not sure if he would be available but I would love to pair Derwin James with Byard.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar