Titans to meet with Herndon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Fry

3. i hope so... hes easily good enough

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or they think he is absolutely dreadful as a nickel and getting replaced. :grrhee:

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I dont feel like turning the PS3 on so can someone tell me whats his rating on Madden.

meh.. I did it anyways.

OVR-84

I just wanted to see his speed in the game anyways just too see if hes fast in real life.

88 speed.. ehhh o well

6. Fry

7. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

DB Herndon Set to Visit Titans

SUMMARY: Ex-Seahawks DB Kelley Herndon is scheduled to visit the Titans and take part in a physical. He participated in all 16 games last season recording 67 tackles before suffering a broken ankle in the regular-season finale against Tampa Bay. "I think (Kelly) got caught up in a numbers game," Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt said. "His strengths are he is a very competitive guy, he is a very physical guy, and he is a good tackler. He has played in some big games." Herndon, age 30, is best suited to play in the slot.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hmmmm. He gonna take Pac's locker?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar