Titans to Have $10 Million for Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: According to Titans GM Floyd Reese, Tennessee will have about $10 million in free agency to spend this offseason. Any new deals for QB Steve McNair and DE Kyle Vanden Bosch would be a part of that budget. "It could be a little more or a little less, depending on how things work out, but for free agency, we should have about $10 million to spend on improving the club. That includes McNair and Vanden Bosch and whoever else we pursue in free agency," Reese said. Reese has already had conversations with McNair's agent Bus Cook and the two are expected to talk this week at the Senior Bowl. Contact has been made with KVB's agent and discussions should heat up within the next two weeks.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sorry guys, I ask for $11 million a year, minimum.

maybe next year. :brow:

3. maximus

maximus Starter

I signed a contract for the vet min so they can sign you, we need that Aussie run game to take us to the next level:))

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Built like a wombat, vertical like a Kangaroo, vision like a wedge tailed eagle, speed like a Emu and hands like a Koala.

The perfect back -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

$11 million, eh Aussie Boy. Putting on my Ugg boots and mini skirt and waving all friendly at Gunny.:greedy:

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Couldn't really be sure from the article, but this does or does not include the deals to be made for KVB and Mcnair. Meaning after signing these two guys we have 10 mill or much less than 10 mill? I mean if McNair and KVB not included that number can go way down and we don't have much to spend on anyone else.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

KVB wil be part of the $10 million.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

already taken.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I think they'll have 7.5 million left. Don't forget to deduct Lamont's $2.5 million bonus he'll be getting soon!:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar