Titans @ Texans Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans: Did not participate in Wednesday practice - RB Chris Brown (ankle), RB Ahmard Hall (concussion), DT Albert Haynesworth (knee), WR Brandon Jones (knee), DE Antwan Odom (thigh), G Benji Olson (team decision), QB Vince Young (quadricep).

Houston Texans: Did not participate in Wednesday practice - RB Ahman Green (knee), WR Andre Johnson (knee), WR Harry Williams (quadricep). Was limited in Wednesday practice - K Kris Brown (left foot), CB Dunta Robinson (team decision), LB DeMeco Ryans (ankle), G Kasey Studdard (groin).

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

ok...so who out of these guys is definitely not going to play?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Johnson for the Texans looks to be out for sure. Jones for the Titans is out.

We won't hear either way for Young or Brown until game time even if a decision has been made. Fisher likes to keep em guessin'.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm going to guess Brown is going to be inactive, and we'll see Henry. I'm curious to see about Hall - any word either way? With a concussion I hope he rests another week as much as I like him in there. With Young... his general frustration with the injury tells me he's not (as of 2 days ago) really expecting to be ready Sunday. But if there is any way for him to get on the field he will.

That brings up an interesting question - McNair commented on several occasions that a minor injury often improved his passing, because the injury forced him to be more aware of his mechanics. So if Vince plays - will he be like Pops and the injury will force him to remember to set his feet? Or will the fact that his main problem is in planting the leg that is injured throw his mechanics off even more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar