Titans Tattoo ideas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, May 11, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

81.0%
  3. Yes and I regret it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No but I want one

19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

yeah I figure that Khan buying Wembly stadium cements it.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wouldn't expect the Jags to move to London any time soon (if at all). Khan is pouring money into the stadium in Jacksonville. He bought Wembley for other reasons he says.

Maybe in 10 years or so when EverBank Field becomes obsolete they will start transitioning over there, but Im looking at the Jags as an experiment to see if the NFL is viable in Europe. Not as a team destined to relocate.

Jags are good, Jacksonville will support a good team if the team is good to the city.

Look for an expansion team to take London some day, but not for a while. I mean its taken the NFL over 20 years just to get to the point of a London series, theyve been talking about this since I was in middle school. There isnt any rush it seems.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm pretty sure the Jags will relocate and the NFL will give Jacksonville an expansion team called the "Jorts".

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The NFL can’t compete for futbol on a global scale. This would just water down the market.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Is this your king????

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's your boy

Bump that thread u made about successfully attracting him here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar