Titans Talking With Redskins About Haynesworth Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't think the Jets are really in the mix as much as the Skins would like us to believe, but the fact their name is coming up is concerning. For all the reasons above I don't see NY jumping on this. But if Jenkins is missing from the lineup they can't ignore the possibility of getting Big Al.

2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Makes no sense to me. AH isn't a NT. I thought we, including Fat Al, had all established that. I don't believe the Jets are interested.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I know that AH has said that he doesn't wanna play NT in a 3-4 but it is ultimately up to Washington where he goes.

Losing Jenkins for the whole season is huge blow to NYJ so I wouldn't put it past them to try to get AH, whether he wants to go there or not.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I would think the Jets would know he won't be effective there, because he doesn't want to be.
    He could be any position on the line in any scheme, heck, in 2008 he could've been effective as a 3-4 OLB. Tackles were scared of him. It's all about his heart or the lack thereof. He can be All-Pro, or below average, all depending on his attitude.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It may not be so much Al not wanting to be in Washington as it could just be the coaching. He seemed fine last year.

6. Big Time Titan

This is the clincher. And should he wind up back here in TN then I really do believe he'll prove to Shanahan and Co. that he is in fact a beast and a force to be reckoned with in the form of double team after double team.

I think that he will be motivated by all the negative criticism of him and use that to make them all eat their words about him. He is far from done.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Check this out.
    Albert Haynesworth I wish I could go home!!!
    3 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone ยท View Feedback (22)Hide Feedback (22)

6 people like this.
    o
    o
    Ricky Humphries keep your head up and be strong...rely on Christ to give the strength and support you need....God Bless
    about an hour ago

hahahaha

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If this is from Albert then that's some weak sauce..

9. Big Time Titan

Surely that's not AH's facebook. But probably what he is actually hoping.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It is Albert's facebook. His older cousin asked him what was wrong on that same status update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar