Titans Take Down Texans in OT 26-20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

That has nothing to do with it. We need DTs that can plug the middle. Pat Williams, Sam Adams, Ted Washington, Casey Hampton. Not Mr. I Play Hard, sometimes... Starks is useless against a 330lb OL. And who is that Conover crap????? We must address the DT position in the draft, and the FA market, because this is ridiculous. Ron Dayne is garbage, yet he looks like Jerome Bettis against us... You can't fault the LBs, the guy's 260 and running toward you, you gotta be 30lbs heavier to stuff him if you're just sitting there...

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Dude, dude, dude... How long you been a football fan? Or a Titans fan? Why don't you go back and take a look at the Indy game son... among others...

Although, I may be wrong, maybe 30-year old LBs are over the hill...

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Hence the drop at the draft... How many times has he had the flu now? Not playing cuz you have the flu is weak...

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

There may be a solid WR who will be available there. Marvin Harrison lasted until the 21st pick or something... Maybe Johnson runs a slow 40 at the combines (can we drug him?) and he falls to us?

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Yes, you can win the division with a 4-12 record if you want, but the 14-2 team won't give a crap... :hmm: :grrr: :suspect:

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

What happened to Henry?

First carry of OT, he leaves with the help of 2 trainers, and we don't see or hear about him again. Hope he's OK...

BTW, that duo of Criqui-Baldinger is god aweful...

Heard this from Criqui yesterday...

"Lamar Thomas on the play"...

"Vince Brown is the most exciting player in the league right now"...

Rich Baldinger...

"You gotta have good execution to execute properly in this league"...

"Travis White is the clear-cut #1 RB on this team right now"...

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Some are, and in this case it's true. Why don't you go back and look at the Giants game? Bulluck is not a run stopper, by any stretch of the imagination. He stopped Addai on stretch plays when Addai cut back, but someone running North and South is a problem. I am probably twice your age, so stop with the silly questions. Just because you wear rose colored glasses doesn't mean everyone does.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Bulluck never was a head-on run stopper, that's not the question and never was, you said he wasn't a fantastic player "at his age"... I questioned that, that's all...

OK, since you're 70 (you said you were probably twice my age), I owe you an apology, you have way more football knowledge than I do, right?

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

its a high ankle.............he might not play next week..........swelled up bad on the flight home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar