Titans Take Down Texans in OT 26-20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ziltch, 0, nada, none

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

then what do we do? what position do we choose to address in the draft?

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I will predict this here and now. The Titans Will Win The Division Next Year !!!

......barring major injury problems......

[​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

safety, corner, d-end. we can still address WR, it just wouldnt be CJ

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Jarrett would be no comprimise as far as I'm concerned.

7. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I was at the game today and VY scored into the endzone facing me. You could see the hole open up as he started running and I knew he got the first down, of course I had to look over everyone to see him score.....most Texan fans just got so disgusted and walked right out. (the guy next to me just left)

They showed a computer animation thing on the jumbotron before the game of bulls running over Titans players (kinda looked like Madden graphics) and then showed a #90 player down in a stance, then turn into a bull and hit a Titans #10 player and his helmet rolled off to which most Texans fans cheered....Lots of Vince jerseys, though.....a big cheer after he left the field by all the Titans fans still left in the building.

Didn't quite work out like their little pregame video game did it....

SWEET!!!!! VY is the man!!

Hey does anyone know what was up with Bo Scaife, he wasn't it at the end of the game I didn't think....

TJ

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

ankle..got it jammed under another player when he got taken down from behind, he seemed to be okay though nothing too serious...i didnt mean jarrett was a compromise in a bad way just if we couldnt get Calvin Johnson...oh well a lot of mock drafts have us taking Jarrett.Johnson. or Ginn i dunno though i guess we will just wait and see, wouldnt suprise me to see us go defensive this year in the draft

9. if we can get johnson, we do, if not we get ted ginn, he opens up so many oppurtunities on the offense it is unbelievable i have talked about this somewhere else before

10. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

question though, would we make any moves to make sure we do get Calvin? Or do we just take whats available to us, because if you think about it, bennett could be gone after this season if we dont resign him...and Vince really does need a play maker on offense, we have a lot of money for free agents, maybe we would upgrade our D through free agency...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar