Titans Take Down Texans in OT 26-20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes if you win the division, but it means best record overall.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Chris Brown had a crucial block on that last play. He dove to the ground and just caused the pressure to collapse. He showed a lot value albeit in a tightly controlled environment given his opportunities, but he made the most of virtually all of them. Hats off to him.

3. Man, watching Young run 50 yards, (cos that's what it was really), into the endzone, with titans players around him blocking out of their minds for him is incredible, he is gonna be a froce to be reckoned with in this league for years and years to come...

4. flash gordon

flash gordon Guest

I am from San Antonio and a Cowboy fan but,.........since Tennesse got Vince Young ........I am an Oiler fan once again............Go Titans.

5. flash gordon

flash gordon Guest

that was like taking a 3point shot at the end of regulation.....WOW!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10 years too late on the Oilers.

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

i have a feeling chris brown may have worked his way ahead of lendale white... IMO just let white heal for the rest of the season and let brown finish off the year...he was really impressive for the little time he had today...

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I think your long lost brother posts on here as well.

BONGO!!!???

:grrhee:

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

lol

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I have mixed feelings about whether to start brown or white behind henry. White needs chances so we can see what he's got, but we gain value in compensation for brown if he shows something. I'd rather see Lendale play because he hits the hole hard, Brown had a good average but he defintely had a couple that he could have taken MUCH longer if he could have shed a tackle. Henry makes you take him down. We'll see how it goes. If it's just off of results, Brown should suit up next week, white should sit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar