Titans Still Have Hope for Brown's Return

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Brown beat himself out when he asked for a trade.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

the titans are trying to make me hate them

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Chris Brown would be an excellent addition to this squad. If we can get him running a little lower and work on his durability issues he could easily be a legitimate #1 in this league. If nothing else he can share his experience and push the young guys to be more productive.

Does anyone really have a problem with MORE competion at a questionable position?!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yes they picked a random name in the phone book and said 'We are going to focus on getting this guy to hate us by signing no one, poor draft and zero trades'.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I really don't dislike CH nor have i ever wished him off our roster, but truth be told the guy can't convert on a 3rd and 1 if his life depended on it..
    but ironically he does find ways to make 20 and 30 yard rushes.

6. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

And if he was going to take the #1 spot: this is his 5TH year!!!

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. Since then he's been on Fisher's crap-list. Chris needs to take notes from Reynaldo and Lamont. Bake some pies for the Fisher family and you'll be a starter for 3 seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar