Titans @ Steelers OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i bet we go three and out to begin the game...

2. TNT1tan

TNT1tan Camp Fodder

Nate sounds like he has a grudge against them. I hope he has an awesome night.

Good man.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Well i hope my biggest fear doesnt come true.

that is that we give up tons of short passes letting the steelers eat the clock and we dont get many shots on offense until it to late.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

According to TitansRadio, they are looking to use Nate for 20-25 plays.

5. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

:rolleyes: not going to argue... it is game one... I think it will take a few series to get in stride

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Only guys im worried about tonight is Troy Polamalu and Hines Ward.

Troy seems to be in on ever play, Hines Ward loves to run around and bail Big Ben out of trouble.

8. TitanJeff

Anyone watching NFLN right now and the Black Eye Peas? Goot lawd.

9. TNT1tan

TNT1tan Camp Fodder

No need to worry. We got #31. I only worry if he gets matched up against Harper.

10. TitanJeff

Britt will start.

Washington did enough in pre-game warm-ups to convince trainers and Coach Jeff Fisher’s his hamstring injury won’t be a problem. Word is 20-25 snaps.

The news isn’t good for tight end Jared Cook, however – he’s out. So is cornerback Ryan Mouton.

Also inactive for the Titans: running back Chris Henry, offensive lineman Troy Kropog, receiver Lavelle Hawkins, defensive tackle Sen’Derrick Marks and defensive end Dave Ball.

Ramsey is the #3 quarterback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar