Game Day Thread Titans @ Steelers GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm excited about this one! Real fired up!

What a test for us. I just don't wanna get blown out. I expect to be in nickel most of the night.

Ben runs hot/cold so it depends which shows up. Our defense needs to get pressure, something it's struggled with this year.

Also, I don't wanna see our CBs 8-10 yards off their man. Ben will nickel and dime us all night with AB & Juju if that's the case. Similar to the damn Colts game.

On offense, we need to come out as creative as we did on last weekend's opening drive. Nothing vanilla. And find a way to keep it going (something we couldn't do last week).

Bell is obviously an animal but I trust in our run D.

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This game is massive, for both teams. It's really going to tell a lot about this team and coaching staff. If they go down 2 scores early, I'm going to feel pretty deflated.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Yea, if the Steelers march down the field with ease on their 1st drive ill be pretty deflated. Or if they hit a long one of those WR plays where they all run tall post routes and/or go routes down the seam I'll be pissed. We get burned on those plays A LOT.

4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

I'm both excited and nervous about this game.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Mularkey can really help himself with a victory tonight.

This and a victory tonight could really propel them to some bigger things as their confidence will go through the roof. It has the capability to bring a signature kind of win for many.

#25 SuperMariota, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'll be at an NXT event tonight, so I'll be missing tonights game.

For this reason, I expect the Titans to have their most complete performance of the year.

Watch Marcus go for 5 TDs, Adoree to get his first TD and Robiskie to be talked about as a 2018 HC candidate after the end of this game.

7. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

Ben Rapelisberger is on ESPN whining about having to play on Thursday night. We are about to **** these guys up.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The absolute worse scenario would be to get the ball first, go 3 and out and watch Pittsburgh drive down field for a TD..

I seriously hate getting the ball first to start the game..

For some reason, this has the feeling of a playoff game. So nervous and anxious at same time. If not for having to work tomorrow, I'd be drowning myself in alcohol right now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hoping we get to see a good group TD celebration tonight, Byard pick 6 would be insane, then they all start dancing together

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Screw a TD celebration..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar