Game Day Thread Titans @ Steelers GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

We play predominantly man.

2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Adoree run back a punt for a TD with no flags!
    I don't care if its ugly- just win!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Not sure why, but I have a gut feeling that this is the game that our offense finally breaks out and lives up to the preseason hype. I'm predicting a blow out based on nothing other than a gut feeling because there sure aren't any stats to support it...

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Steelers play 11 personnel as much as anyone so we're definitely going to find ourselves in nickle most the night..

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Yeah, I saw that too, but he's only played 3 games at home this year, so that's not exactly a very large sample size.

His career passer rating at home is 10 pts higher than it is on the road, and he's thrown 41 more TD's and 16 few INT's in 4 fewer games at Heinz field compared to when he's away.

6. JCBRAVE

I think while 3 games might be too small a sample size for most things, its more telling than looking back at his whole career.

Ben is fading away as we speak, gotta go with the 3 games from this year over older history.

7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Biggest match up of the night will be Jayon Brown on Lev Bell. Bell is their #2 receiving option by targets, so Jayon needs to have a big night to keep him in check.

I wonder if Ryan will mostly shadow Antonio Brown. I haven't noticed us keeping corners on one side or the other, but I could be wrong on that. The best match ups we could put out would be Ryan on AB, Sims on Bryant, and Adoree on JuJu.

8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Well in that case, just look at 2016:

upload_2017-11-16_10-18-26.png

He was much better at home than on the road.

9. JCBRAVE

Adoree has the gears to keep up with AB, so it will be interesting to see how we use the CB's

10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

May God help us. This one could get very ugly

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar