Game Day Thread Titans @ Steelers GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

His best game against his former team, I wouldn’t mind having him but not for the money they shelled out for him. Davis had that one big game then found himself on IR

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I’d take the picks and rather not have either of them at this point lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Hahah fair enough

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I think Smith was better and meant more to our offense than we or he knew. He was good in our scheme.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

At least the worst the Titans can finish is a game better than .500, they can still have a winning season!

6. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

If they lose out that winning record won’t feel to good as you know. They will have absolutely imploded and squandered a huge division lead. Sad part is they are headed in that direction

7. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I actually feel bad for Quessenberry. He was supposed to be a backup to fill in a role, not someone who is facing TJ Watt an entire game.

And one of those sacks of Qs, was wholly on Firkser. They showed it on a replay, Firkser chipped Watt away from Quessenberrys reach and then just went out for a pass.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I get that it was a lot to expect Radunz to produce instantly coming from a small school that basically sat his last year of college due to covid.... but I really hope that he is able to step up and contribute next year.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

He was good in art smiths scheme. So was firkser.

id say the decline in TE is more downing than it was losing Smith.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The idea of benching THill is nonsense.

nothing has suggested woodside is capable of anything and add the idea of him being out there with no OL.

THill did ok yesterday. Not great, not terrible. Both fumbles from WR we’re not on him.
    The tipped pass was not only a collapsed pocket, but a good defensive play.

these massive amounts of TO are far from a THill problem alone. Benching him would cause more damage than good.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar