Game Day Thread Titans @ Steelers GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Hot garbage from 1st team offense and that starts with MM8. Henry can't help and pick up blocks. Interior o line crumbling fast. This is disappointing. They need keep playing and get reps.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Pretty easy to sum up this game in one play...our “up and coming CB” beat by JUSTIN HUNTER for a TD by Big Ben in his first preseason start.

Lousy and not worth watching.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If there’s anything positive to take from this game it’s that Davis was running wide open.

4. JustAFan

JustAFan Starter

I am a huge Mariota fan, but TODAY, he looked bad!
    Remember, he looked good the previous 2 preseason games, so it's a bit premature to toss him under the bus.

Henry looked BAD at pass protection, let one blitzer right by him for a mariota sack.

First team run defense looked real good.
    First team pass defense was ok, not good, not bad, over all.
    Big Ben got 1 td on 3 tries.
    Liked that 4th down stop.

Overall Pit looked like the much better team.

Sad.

5. Laserjock

Please put Falk in....play him the enitre game next week. Because Gabbert is garbage. Making me want Cassel back is a bad thing...

6. Laserjock

Kinda like saying our unis looked good on TV. :beerbang:

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wow. We look like hot garbage.

8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I know it is only preseason, but, my friends, we look pathetic! Our team, as a whole, has not yet caught on to the new systems on either side of the ball. We have some serious work to do and fast. We cannot use the “learning curve” excuse into the start of the regular season or it will be over before it starts. We have too tough a starting schedule to brush off our poor play thus far with a “it’s just preseason” excuse! Granted we have some injuries, but that’s no excuse. And, we can’t afford to make any excuses. We have two weeks to fix it and that’s it. We may need to leave our starters out there a little longer next week to get more reps and to increase confidence. Yes that might risk injury, but if we can’t fix this immediately, it won’t matter anyway. After watch our “dress rehearsal” today, I no longer care about who’s going to make the team. Our ones and twos need to elevate to Titan acceptable play.

9. Laserjock

Keep in mind we never even got into FG range in our most ready game before the season start....let that sink in.

Hope a decent backup QB gets cut and we can pick him up. Gabbert is garbage.

10. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Thanks, I thought I had streamed game audio from them before..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar