Titans stats and around the league

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

. So u bash him majority of the time but yet call him our best player?

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Quotes around the word means he was quoting someone else (or many someone elses in this case) regarding Casey as our best player.

He's pretty harsh on him but I kind of see what he's saying at least in respect to him being paid as our top player, he should always be one of our top players.

I disagree with him in the sense that I think he does prove week in and week out he is one of our best players but even the best players have bad plays and can't do everything themselves.

3. HurrayTitans!

Not relevant to this season but, the franchise "leader" in least yards receiving is George Blanda. 1 catch for -23 yards. Can't imagine how that went down.

Since moving
    Michael Roos, 1 catch -7 yards. Anyone remember this play? What the heck happened that Roos was targeted (according to pro-football reference.com) but that he caught the ball for a loss of 7? (against Houston in 2005)

#83 HurrayTitans!, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

the "best player" is what I am told by numerous TITS fans on this site. I am saying, IF he really is our best player, and he's paid like one of them, then I expect him to show up every game.

5. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Probably a batted pass that he caught.

6. HurrayTitans!

I thought that too but would that count as a "target" too? Not really sure how the imperfections of the target stat work.

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

It has nothing to do with how much he's payed and everything to do with the anthem thing.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And he does

You seem to think the best player should dominate all day...

That's not how the NFL works

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Maybe if he caught it, fumbled it, took a weird bounce and he was the 3rd person to get to it - the eventual recovery..

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

shouldn't get TRUCKED...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar