Titans stats and around the league

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

People need to realize that there is a reason why the keys to the offense have never been handed to Mariota. If the QB is your best player, you don't hide him, no matter the talent around him. Mularkey had his mind set as to how the offense should operate, but he also kept us from realizing how bad Mariota truly was in certain areas.

The Baltimore and Indy games are representative of what the offense would look like if we put the offense in his hands and counted on him to carry us. Basically, he'd take a ton of sacks because defenses would come after him and take away the throws he's comfortable with. You can only fit so many bodies in the middle of the field, and keep a QB protected for so long when the defense is constantly blitzing. Supporting cast can only do so much. He plays well at the end of games because he finally shows urgency and does things required of a QB. It's not because of a difference in the style of offense that we are running.

• Boring Boring x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Wait, what? Nick Harper?

When did PFF start this junk anyway? I have to think the secondary from early in the 00’s would have been well over these guys.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. titanfanatic

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

7. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

Dedley too.

LOL

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I got most those words spelled write

9. titanfanatic

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We got pressure without blitzing and everyone in the secondary was a beast in '08.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar