Titans stats and around the league

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So misunderstood and misrepresented on this site....fata$$ is a good but NOT great player....that is vastly overrated by this fan base...when he does good, I gladly say it...when he UNDER Performs for his contract I don't mind saying that also. Get over it.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yeah, he's only better than every other DT in the league over the last 5 years...that's all .

And look at the names on that list...I bet all of those guys get way more praise from media etc than Casey does .

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big TT

opinions...like I said...TITS fans have theirs

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Overrated? I haven't seen that at all. If anything, I hear a bunch of crap about lack of push in middle despite him being one of the better interior rushers for years.

Here's a hint: if you ***** about someone every single play, call their contract extension "mistake", and call them by a derogatory nickname, then people infer that you think he's bad. Maybe ease up a bit, if that's not your stance

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Big TT

NOPE...I shall NOT take your advise...when Fata$$ plays well, I will say so, when he SUCKS, I shall say so.

• Boring Boring x 1
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Or you could just stfu and watch the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Big TT

or NOT....fata$$...what will we get this week...hopefully like last week

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

So either a dominant performance, or he sucks? Casey is the model of consistency. He's the last person who you should constantly be complaining about.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Big TT

Sorry....YOU WRONG, I expect MORE from the "best player" on the team...perhaps YOU should also

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

BTT doesnt watch football anymore since the kneeling thing

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar