Titans Spank Saints 23-21

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

He might be, but I did some reading on this injury and waiting 10 weeks for an NFL player is ideal and the chance of reinjury drops significantly. That would put him back week 18 I think. I would wait till then.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

My expectations and demands truly have zero effect on the team.
    Unless you’re dumping money at the games, the same is said for you.
    I hope for the best, I root for the team, I understand they’re going to play down to a crap team, probably more than once, each year, but I have no direct talk or impact on the team.

If you do, with all you’re forever optimism (which I’m not even being pessimistic) I would be interested to know how.

if a team does this every year, seems like they have the associated trend. I can look this up, but I’m sure you’ll agree that the nail biters/losses vs bad teams we should blow out is much more likely with the titans than the actual expected blow out. Jax seems to be the regular volunteer to try keeping this statement false.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

We've had more injuries during our successful run than we did during that Jets game.

Whatever, though. We'll see on Sunday if this Titans team is actually different and can comfortably get what should be an easy W.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I hope you are not directing such an arrogant statement to me by instructing me to quit “expecting a collapse”. I wanted your point clarified as even Jim Wyatt has lamented the Titans too often playing down to competition. It does happen a couple or three times a year. It already did this year with the Jets, and hopefully won’t again. I think the main difference this season is that the Titans have sustained intensity from game to game better than in previous seasons. I think if that’s your point, it’s correct.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

In addition to those points, no game is EVER lost on one single play. There are a myriad of pivotal moments in every game.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Correct. Let’s say that pick in the end zone stands and there is no flag, there is NO WAY the plays of the game in the second half are identical to how they went since the mindset and strategy of both teams would most likely be different causing the rest of the game to unfold differently.

I’ve heard ppl saying how that was the main reason the Titans won, so dumb and idiotic.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no NYJ game was not the 'stinker'... getting boat raced outta Nissan Stadium in the opener was the stinker

Vrabel thought he could beat NYJ with the JV team... he was almost right

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

4 letter network still showed that AFC PO situation graphic for a while... Titans totally largest logo on that b*tch - LOL

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Brown had to Scooby Doo chase that RB... but he did run him down ... eventually

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Perfect just the way this team likes it.

Like Byard said, not trying to prove anybody wrong..just trying to prove us right

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar