Titans Sign WR Josh Reynolds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

I'm just going based on recent news of teams and their potential June 1st cuts and using these guys as examples. All of these guys have been mentioned as potential June 1 cuts, though obviously they could just as easily be retained.

2. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Great signing. Fill a hole at WR 3 or maybe 2. I guess JRob wasn’t completely done yet after all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I don’t think he is done by a stretch.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Reynolds is good. This doesn't feel like a huge downgrade on Corey.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

He would have to draft another stud for that. Aj, davis, hump (pre concussion), and jonnu was pretty dang solid. Right now all defenses have to do is double aj and stack box. We still have no other threats or mismatches like before.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He will more than likely be our WR2 with Firk getting most of the slot work(with the occasional cam Batson sprinkled in). TE1 is now more of a concern heading into the draft than another WR IMO.

@JCBRAVE can you make a Tight End thread?

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'ma say 3 years 12 million. 7 million guaranteed

8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Its a 1 year deal

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Completely different player. Firkser was an upgrade over humphreys as a slot guy. Is Reynolds an upgrade over Corey Davis is the question? Most likely not. His run blocking won't be as good, and his recieving skills will probably be similar. Worth the 10 million dollars were going to save though? Absolutely

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

I agree, Firk gonna get a ton of play, I'm pumped for my fantasy drafts, hes gonna be a sleeper. We will def get field ready WR in the draft. I don't think our current situation is a full circle picture yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar