Titans Sign WR Josh Reynolds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

My exact words: Underwhelming. To me it feels like Justin McCareins 2.0; He was the Rams #3/#4 target yet he is our default #2 mehhh. Obvousily drafting one is not out of the cards with this signing aside but still ...

Welcome aboard none-the-less just hope JRob isn't done finding another (more upper tier type) of a WR.

2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Agree, like I said in another post, hopefully AJB is over his knee/ankle issues, he seemed to leave every game hobbled.
    It certainly opens up options in the draft

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

Well I surely hope this is better than Justin McCareins after we signed him back from the Jets. It is a better scenario since we do have AJB vs Brandon Jones. Plus we are definitely still drafting one.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol yeah I hear ya ...

Fingers crossed AJ doesn't get banged up like he was last year and has to miss some games.

As of now the targets for Tanny would then be : Reynolds, Firsker and... a bunch of special team caliber WR's. Still need to find that missing piece now in the draft @ WR.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

So, Davis in his first 3 seasons.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Keys words in your post.. “ as of now”. Season doesn’t start for 5 months and I’ve been saying for days to give JRob time to work. AJ misses an average of 1 game a year so far in a small sample. We can survive that.

JRob will get more weapons.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

This actually reminds me a bit is signing Delanie Walker. He was stuck behind a 1st round pick who was productive and really didn’t get his chance. Perhaps Reynolds will also blossom as Delanie did when given a chance. And yes, some posters, I know Walker was a TE and Reynolds is a WR, this is not an exact comparison, just similar circumstances.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

He’s an upgrade over Humphries!!

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

He chose us OVER the Chiefs?!

I was looking at your little tag signature of Bateman or Moore ...

Man I hope the Titans draft Bateman. Wasn't Bateman comped to Brandon Aiyuk ? Not sure if I seen that or not - gotta do more digging but reagardless , drafting a WR no later than Round-3 seems to be in order.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar