Titans Sign TE Austin Hooper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Spot trac has Robert Woods and his salary listed but not Hooper that is strange

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe he changed his mind like McKissac?

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Every other signing is out there on official sources, Titans online, pft etc. I'm seeing nothing on this guy. Lol

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

Somebody got this info off of CNN didn't they

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

That's the same "source" as the others.

Maybe they're still working out details or something...but this isn't an official signing or it would be in the official website with all the other signings.

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Yea, and he's not on the official roster per the Titans website. He may be wanting to try and go back to Cleveland because of Watson.

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The biggest reason I don’t think there’s anything to worry about, is it’s Austin hooper. In the big scheme, this guy isnt good enough to be playing teams along for a contract or to better his situation outside normal FA market.

Glad the titans have him it seems, but I also wouldn’t give too much a s**t f he did just play the system to stay in Cleveland or go somewhere else.
    I still think the TE situation needs another guy.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar