Titans Sign TE Austin Hooper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I like Zack Cunningham a lot - but I thought I heard they could cut him and save like 10 mil with no dead cap? Didn’t want to prior but to sign a dang WR may have to! Hate to see AJ plus a bunch of rookies and 2nd year players behind him…

Hooper - yah good get I mean it’s something! We had the worst TE’s n the league till this move now we have the worst WRs in league - time to fix that.

2. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

We reworked his deal saving 6.5 million

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

By who?
    Who in the world said that?

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

5. Chad81

Chad81 Starter

He was stuck catching passes from that steaming pile of **** Baker Mayfield we all saw how that worked out for OBJ and Landry.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

That is a great point. Hooper is an upgrade for sure and he is good in red zone and moving the chains. But we are desperate at WR. I still wish we would have drafted Terrence Marshal, LSU, at pick 53 instead of Dillon Radunz. He went pick 59 to carolina. He would have rookie year under his belt, and ready to start this year. But no we take Radunz and then trade up in 4th round for ole Dez Fitz. Whom we cut and then sign back because rest of nfl did want him. I love J-Rob but he missed on this

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Ya definitely like this, fits scheme well and is reliable. Would still like to draft a TE but in the middle rounds now probably

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

QB’s make or break 99.9% of pass catchers in the NFL. Cleveland doesn’t have a good one. Atlanta had a good one.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Not entirely true since Titans haven’t drafted yet.

10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

You must not get out much. People on here and on twitter were complaining that we had only signed Swaim and the Titans never sign anybody but special teamers, and that Swaim is going to be our lead TE again. 1 whole day into Free Agency. Hell people were whining before free agency even officially began on here. Just be patient and let the off-season play out

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar