Titans sign Sly Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Seems odd then. We know J-Rob was in on Brandon Williams until he chose to re-sign in Baltimore. I agree Poe is a concern at his health and not the same type of player, but Hankins certainly is. This is a massive consolation prize and I'm not sure what Austin, having been inactive on several gameday rosters last year, has done to improve to a starter level.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

You mean beside Wolfe........Miller & Ware weren't playing beside him.... I am just saying Casey is a different type of DE. Wolfe is not as good as Casey IMO. I am sure some will disagree.

Your opinion is just like mine...... Yours to have & not worth arguing until we see him play in a LeBeau defense. Regardless of what anyone thinks, you do not know if he will be better here until he take the field. I will trust JRob's evaluation for the time being......

He is after all making a living off his.....LOL

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He was in the same front as those three. Who do you think offenses are paying attention to?

He's not here to rush the passer anyway. He's here to tie up blockers and stop the run, something he was also bad at in Denver.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Another overwhelmingly underwhelming signing. This has gotten to the point it's hilarious.

Sign a guy who was terrible at the run, AND pass. I mean geez, at least Sammy Lee Hill did SOMETHINGS before he signed here, this guy is a bum.

Just Wade Phillips brilliance making another chump rich.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You could be right. I thought Hill was pretty good, but I'm just a fan. I'll reserve judgment until the guy has had a chance to prove himself.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Woods sucked so it's a lateral move with more upside potentially.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Never heard of him till now good sign

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Probably play him as a kick returner.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

So we signed him to work on the bus.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar