Titans Sign RB Brian Hill

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, May 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Titans signed RB Brian Hill, formerly of the Falcons.
    Hill is coming off a career year in Atlanta. With Todd Gurley eroding in real time, Hill was given 100 carries on the year and ran for 465 yards plus a lone touchdown. He also posted 25 receptions for 199 yards despite starting just one game. Hill has the potential to be Derrick Henry's direct backup if he can surpass former third-round pick Darrynton Evans. As a rookie, Evans only appeared in five games and saw just 14 carries. Hill is now worth a shot in the final rounds of deep leagues based on his chance at gaining a massive role if anything were to happen to Henry. He'll spend most of his time on the bench as long as Henry is healthy, though.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Continuing the Special Teams building.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Young54

Young54 Starter

Um... I guess he's better than Jeremy McNichols and Donta Foreman? Ok. Why not?

Hopefully he doesn't see the field outside of special teams. Otherwise either something went horribly wrong or we blew a 3rd round pick last year.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Sounds to me like this a a way to get another SPT guy on the roster and saving a spot. He is a larger HB so if Henry goes down he's a committee partner with Evens. In the mean time SPT gets him on the field

5. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Naw I think you guys are selling him a little short; thinking its purely a ST move. Even rotoworld said he has a real chance to be Henry's direct back-up; all he has to do is show out more than the 3rd rounder Evans who hasn't showed anything yet and barely has seen the field. Hill was a decent streamer when he was in Atlanta - def not hating this move.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

A decent signing, he had some good games in Atlanta.

With this signing roster is at 88?

2 more spots, who's coming next?
    No benefit to leaving them open

8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Until Darrynton proves otherwise ---- we blew a 3rd round pick.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I would like to see Kerrigan. Every passing day he gets cheaper

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

RB Kerryon Johnson just waived by Lions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar