Breaking News Titans sign OT Kendall Lamm

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That makes me sad if he’s not. We had Kelley and for not very expensive. If there are plans to replace him with someone else, it seems like all the money cutting efforts or draft efforts are getting dumped into a position that wasn’t a need to even change.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It is possible Kelly gets resigned cheaper. I was never a huge fan of his as a starter. I feel we can upgrade, a 65.9 grade is decent, but we can find a starter more effective. AND before I get yelled at about Henry’s yards by someone, look at his yards after contact.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Right. Like why cut a sure thing for a not so sure thing while spending the same money basically? Maybe they hired a new RT talent evaluator after last seasons debacle?

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Kelly was more than Lamm.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

It only saved us like 4 mil(4 mil in dead cap give or take). Lamm was 4 mil so how was he more? We nickel and diming over this? Only thing I can imagine is that JR has ALOT of faith in this Lamm guy and wanted to get younger.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

There is around a $2 mil annual differential in their salaries. Kelly would have been 5+Mil and Lamm is 3+ mil.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I feel like his previous success and versatility will get him some money somewhere before re-signing with us for cheaper.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Yeah he'll get similar money to what he had here. I would be stunned if he didn't

#38 J Falk, Mar 16, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I just do not think he is better than Kelly. Maybe we are going to sign another T. We can draft one but not with a first or second round pick. Our track record with o-line in the first round not very good. Lewan was fine but panda and warmack were awful!

I wish we could find and develop someone in the later rounds like many nfl teams have and we used too

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

We need another Big Country!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar