Breaking News Titans sign OG Saffold

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I don't disagree with moving on from Kline, but JR has been very accepting of blame on bad picks/signings. Cut Cyp halfway through his contract and signed an upgrade. And blamed himself on the whole Dudd fiasco. No GM is perfect, but I respect him for calling it like it is for the most part.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I get Kelly and Kline mixed up. I knew we had 2 K guys

3. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

havent been to a titans jags game yet but i plan on going.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Kline

Overall grade: 58.0

Pass-block grade: 67.5

Run-block grade: 53.1

Pressures allowed: 38

Penalties taken: 4

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I'm impressed. Nice moves early in free agency! Looks like JRob is serious about trying to address our glaring issues.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Nearly double the pressures, interesting. So looks like he'll help the run game, but pass pro will either go unchanged, or actually decline.

Any idea what Klline's numbers were? I'd be curious if they tried to move Spain to RG and cut Kline, although I'm sure that's not happening.

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Now we HAVE to be able to get pressure on the QB without having to blitz. A good edge rusher and another true WR threat opposite of CD and we should be ready to make some noise.

8. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

This is disturbing lol...yes hes a better run blocker, and they're about the same when it comes to pass protection but Spain had less pressures allowed and penalties.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Seems like a good signing, but I feel like giving big money to an oline free agent is always risky .never really know if they'll mesh as well in a new situation

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Just to add to this

Passing attempts:
    Rams: 568
    Titans: 437

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar