Titans sign Nick Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

What he said

2. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

I will "sig bet" you that you'll be a fan of Harper by mid-season. It could come earlier, but if after 8 games you cannot honestly say that you're proud to have Harper as a Titan, then I will sport a Pacman sig.

If you feel that you come in as a man of your word and admit that you're pretty darn happy with Harper after ANY of the first 8 games, then you have to wear a Harper sig that shows him wearing both Colts and Titans colors.

you can't really lose here! Whatta ya say?

**Edit- can I wear a Vince Young sig instead of a Pac? I really hate Pacman.

3. No way I'd ever have a Colts sig. Hell, I wouldn't even want to see you with a Pacman sig. So it would be a lose-lose proposition.

But I'll happily admit to being wrong if Harper impresses me midway through the season...

4. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Not a Colts sig, just a sig with Harper in both jersey's. It could be predominantly Titan's oriented, but the point is just to honor Harper if he wins you over.

5. nah, I'll honor him enough by saying he's good.

Only the ninja gets my sig (if I can make my sig show up)...

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

:truedat:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thanks dude..

Now how about a scouting report in advance for jason david. We'll be signing him soon..:grrhee:

Seriously you did a good job. One thing i noticed about both colt corners is that for little guys they sure didn't mind sticking people. Both good tacklers. That attribute alone makes him an upgrade on that left side.

Speed or the lack of it is the biggest concern.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

good insight. He is decent not great not bad.

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Swing,
    Who knew you Colts guys could be so magnanimous in your victory...Very cool, man, very cool.

Thanks for the gouge on Harper. I'm already a fan...

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I thought alot of Harper before we signed him because you could see he was a solid, go about his business kind of guy and on defense those are the guys you win with. I also knew he was a solid tackler. I'm glad we got him, just wish he was a few years younger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar