Titans Sign Kenny Vaccaro

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Thanks cyprien

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Most people with a strong opinion are SJW douchebags. Reid isn't much better than Kenny V., if at all. He has been mostly solid throughout his career and everyone was high on him, but he had some rough moments last year so that's how people remember him. He had 7 PBUs and 3 INTs last year, which is probably more than the career total of the guy he's replacing.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. bupac

bupac Starter

Should sign Reid too and have them compete for the job

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

This is an upgrade on Cyprein.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Just posted this on the Twitter.

I'd of preferred Reid, but Vaccaro should still be equal or an upgrade to Cyp. But I'd still like to see them bring Reid in ,give him a one year deal and he and Vaccaro can battle for the starting job and extension.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Reid hurt his knee

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Troll Troll x 2
  7. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Nothing to do with SJWs. Both of them kneeled last year, so that argument is irrelevant. One is good is coverage, the other (which we signed) sucks in coverage.

8. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Well what are they supposed to do? After mutiple flight cancellations at some point you have to say the man wasn’t that interested in playing ball. His loss. They had a void they had to fill and Vacarro was waiving his hands and saying Me Me Me!!! They elected for him and is a pretty decent option.

Saints fan here btw

9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Go read the comments to the Twitter announcement. That's all it is.

And Reid isn't good in coverage. They wouldn't have moved him to as LB if he were good at it. He's a mostly average player who became elite in the eyes of certain people only when they thought that teams had some racist agenda against them.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont want to hate on a signing that gets us away from Cyp and possibly a step closer to where we want to be but I'm not excited about this one.

Why couldn't Reid get to town? I read a flight delay? Well can we fly him in tomorrow then?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar