Titans sign G/C Rob Turner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I also saw we're bringing in Dion Jordan, Sharriff Floyd, and Barkevious Mingo according to Terry McCormick. Also for the guys we drafted with predraft visits.

Terry McCormick@terrymc13 9h
    Take pre- draft visits with grain of salt but in recent years, Derrick Morgan, Jake Locker and Kendall Wright all visited #Titans.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Interesting:

0 sacks allowed in 341 snaps at center for Turner
    0 sacks allowed in 527 snaps at center for Velasco

Turner actually sounds better than I thought. I got a few Ram fans, they stated he's a borderline starter but great depth. My friend remembered him getting destroyed in the Seattle game, think week 4, but after that can't remember any screwups. Only allowed 1 sack in 1,084 snaps at LG/C. However, is a MUCH better pass blocker than run blocker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar