Titans Sign FS Rashad Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

As a Hokie, I would say that he has injury issues, and on top of that, did not perform to expectations in the BIG MOMENTS.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

good player though

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

@RollTide

not that I'm knocking Fuller ( I want him too) but it's better credibility to post draftbreakdown video links (full game breakdowns) than just segmented highlights. Hightlights can make anyone look great:

.......... .... and many wanted him too lol...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not this FSU fan. I said he was a third round pick at best. Same with Manuel.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

True, that's why I could see them not go with either Tunsil or Ramsey.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Listen...I don't care how they do it, and I'll get behind whatever they do...So long as we fix the two glaring holes at OT and Secondary...I truly think Tunsil is the likely choice. I guarantee that at his pro day and visit with us, they are going to compare natural ability to Lewan and be wowed. I personally want to go in a different direction, but this FO is definitely different than the Webster regime. I could see them even rolling with Jack or Buckner now that they filled the secondary with 3 new faces.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Actually, possible none of those three are either. I've seen various projections where those guys are late 1st. Of course this time of year virtually everything you read and hear is bull poop.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

And someone else saying Ramsey is the best player is also an opinion.

At least he is providing a source that backs up his opinion though.

9. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Again, sources about someone's opinion doesn't mean ****. These people that grade these players out, misgrade players all the time. For all we know, neither Tunsil or Ramsey are graded out #1 in the Titans front office. It's a crap shoot.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Ummm......

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar