Breaking News Titans Sign DT Denico Autry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Needs a few days ago
    DT check
    DE check

Now re-sign Jayon, getting Adoree back to full strength hopefully and Fulton takes the next step

Frees up the draft

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'd find it hard to believe teams were double teaming him with DeForest Buckner next to him...

4. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Ya good start for sure. I'd like to bring back jayon 100%. Is adoree coming back? Even if he is i think we need 1 more cb. Other than that, wr and te need spaces filled

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

This is Adoree’s option year. I expect they may try to sign him long term and free up more space. That option year number is pretty high.

6. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Ya thats what i remember, the option being like over 10 million. Guess we'll see what they decide on

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think we restructure Adoree, can't see paying him 10 mil this year coming off a down year/injury

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, it’s not technically a restructure if we sign him long term vs the Option year contract which is obviously just this year. I am guessing a deal that has minimal impact this season but more guarantees and looks a little flashy.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes that's what I meant, wrong terminology...I was used to the conversations about him and Butler

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think we see that. Hard to imagine we go into the season with a 10 mil hit on the books.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar