Titans Sign Corey Simon...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where does it come from?..

The poly-arthitritis is a condition caused by the mystery illness or a by product of it. Like systemic lupus which usually is diagnosed in young people and is more common among black folks. With this there could be flare ups of arthritic joints that come and go.

Most people with this live mainly normal lives. The singer seal has lupus which is why his face is that way. Lupus is an autoimmune disorder in which the persons own immune system attacks joints, skin and even vital organs like the kidneys.

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

My meaning was that I had not seen any solid evidence that he has that condition. I have only speculation and thus it is "mysterious".

Is there something official that I have missed?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hippa...

Federal privacy laws.

Nobody has a right to reveal the details of the man's medical condition to the public. It's between he and his doctor and any other health care professional that may take care of him.

It's not a mystery illness it is just nobody's business unless he wants to make it so..

4. Valis

Valis Guest

A check mark with the Dr. Elrod is a check mark with me.:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar