Titans sign AP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Nov 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

To be honest I'm not sure Foreman isn't the best option based on what we have seen from him before. Thing is he made an appearance with the Falcons and his old OC and they didn't want him so not sure what was going on there. Not exactly a stellar line up of RBs in Atlanta.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I’m not so sure….I’d take Mike Davis or Corderelle Patterson right about now.

3. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

I said the same thing yesterday!! … I was also having a stroke at the time.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

Had my phone in my pocket and it went crazy.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Mike Davis and his impressive 3.2 YPC average? As for Patterson I wanted him at the start of the season and thought he could help us in a number of ways. But no way either guy is worth spending any picks for even if we were to trade before the deadline. Guys who can average 3.2 YPC in the NFL are easy to find and working at Wendy's. I'd assume we didn't keep Sargent because a vet would be more reliable in pass protection.

Also kinda expected to see us sign someone off one of the practice squads since we ended up putting both Foreman and Peterson on the roster. Could have maybe done better than Foreman but they have some experience with him so maybe they went with a guy they knew more about. Every team in the league has a RB (or two) on their PS so if there was someone who showed out in the pre-season that JRob knew about through scouting you always have an opportunity there. By releasing Sargent we left him unprotected and lost him for now.

I guess Peterson will work for now with Foreman and hope to see more out of the running game than we saw against the Rams. Foreman still looks like the best for our needs. Had some nice runs and with his size and physicality could be a guy who is usable late in the game. Not sold on Peterson yet but optimistic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar