Titans should of drafted Jaylon Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Roscoes Wetsuit, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Maybe 2-hand touch

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nah that's too close to tackling

3. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

To be fair though, didn't we lose Morgan very early to a season-ending injury?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It's because you make their butt hurt, you male butt aficionado

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So in this world my friends are my b*tches?

Better than the other way around, I guess.

6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I didn't care much for Jack, but I wouldn't have blamed Tennessee at all for picking Smith with one of the middle 2nd rounders.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I feel like that might have been the plan, but then Dallas jumped up to snag him before we had the chance.

8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

i've noticed alot of people on this forum care about names more then production. In fact most of this fanbase was upset with drafting Jurrell Casey (thought he was a reach), trading for DeMarco Murray, signing Orakpo & signing Deanie Walker. But you guys loved drafting DGB, drafting Bishop Sankey, drafting Jake Locker, signing Marc Mariani. sheesh get a grip. Give the young guys a chance for once.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That's BS. MOST of this fanbase did not feel as you described.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
  10. meekmode

meekmode Starter

There are also people here that think mariota is developing himself through game experience and that mike mularkey isn't a bad coach... says alot about the forum in general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar