Titans Second-Round Draft Pick (#52): North Carolina LB Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Agreed, no one is arguing that.

Great, so we drafted a *****

Coples has the exact same knock against him. A raw unpolished talent, all the evidence is there, and MOST people think it can be fixed.

2. Stan

Stan Infinite

I completely understand where your coming from, and that's a great angle that I wasn't even thinking about. But I just feel that there is enough evidence to suggest it is an area that could use some improvement. I honestly don't think that Mayock's comments would have had such an impact if people didn't already have the same doubts beforehand.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Read somewhere else, so its a stolen idea.

There are no perfect prospects outside of the first round. There will be faults with every single prospect.

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

The problem I'm having is their is limited film on this guy, he has more than just what is on Youtube. It's not fair to make a judgement call on little sample space on this kid. If you realize what we brought him in for (to play nickel and dime packages), it would give him time to develop into a full-time starter. Look how long it took Keith Bulluck to become a starter and he was a first round pick. They are very similar coming out of college. If anyone can come out and say I'm from UNC been to every game seen him play for years yeah he is a terrible tackler that's a valid argument, but to say how yeah I hear Kiper say he was bad and I saw the Missouri tape that's a week argument.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If you don't want to read opinions, what are you doing on a fan forum?

The above is just outright insulting to the people that post here. Just because that's all YOU have to base your opinion on, doesn't mean it's all everyone here has looked into.

There are hundreds of websites that will give you analysis. There is more video then Missouri. Many of us watch college football games and have an idea about these players.

But hey, just go with your "you only think he sucks because Mel said so" cause let's face it, you can't provide any analysis other than silly insulting retorts.

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

You contradicted yourself if it's YOUR OPINION you would have done the research on the prospects, not read it. So it's not your opinion it's the person who you read. If you can validate your argument by saying you watched UNC for the past two years which you didn't than I would not care.

7. Alex1939

Well peace out, no reason for you to read draft threads of players. I don't think we have a diehard UNC fan posting here so I'm not sure what you are doing reading this thread.

I've seen enough to know the guy has serious shed block and wrap up tackle issues. I also know he's super fast and can chase people down. You can find that same analysis on every single draft review site.

I base my opinion on all the available information that I've looked over.

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Exactly only what you read/slash hear stop trying to be a scout cause your not or even close to it.

I'm going to give you benefit of the doubt that you can read, if you did read my early post. I said wait until the season as a Titan to make a real judgement call on his play. We all know what they say about him, but since none of us actual seen him play we don't know. Just because you saw 1/10 of his game film (being generous their) on youtube does not justify his whole career.

9. Alex1939

Lol, I have seen him play dude. Hell, I've seen him play live in person.

Again, why are you posting here if everyone should have a wait and see attitude? Why are you even here?

10. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I take back the credit I gave you in your reading abilities. You can read but can't analyze or critical think. It's not a wait and see attitude. You guys think your better than the scout attitude is annoying. You watch a three minute highlight and read walterfootball or whatever site you spend hours on daily to think you know what your talking about. You can't justify one argument validating other than well he said, but this one youtube video proves it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar