Titans Second-Round Draft Pick (#52): North Carolina LB Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stan

Stan Infinite

Yea but with a second round draft pick he better make those plays at the WILL position haha

It's not about what Mayock or whoever it was said. Just by watching what is available to us fans it is fairly obvious he is a drag down tackler at best. Find me a couple plays where he comes up and hits someone in the mouth... It just doesn't happen. I'm not ragging the pick because I'm gonna support the hell outta him, but its just too obvious. Even for someone without a keen eye.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Their is two videos of his college career.... I'm glad that is how the people on this board judge prospects.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Somebody called me out on having a "coach's fetish" WTF that means I don't know.

You guys obviously have no clue about football so you start with the personal attacks. Figures.

...and if I wanted cred on a message forum I would grade prospects via YouTube. Oh, wait.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

This guy would crumble in taboo.

5. ToddTheTitan

Like you're crumbling here?

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Gotta say, nice retort.

Since you've joined, you've basically looked like a clueless prlck spouting off your experience and knowledge. Both of which to this point have been very shallow. I, at least, have some personality. You on the other hand seem like a humorless, fred flintstone replica who drivels bs. You have no football knowledge

You have added nothing to this forum. You are banished.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

memphis-schlemphis

I really wish that TOMB thingy would have never have been shut down by the PC police

8. ToddTheTitan

hmm...

[​IMG]

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes, video of a guy doing the job we're judging him at isn't a good way of....

wait a second.

People that act like coaches/scouts have entirely different video of prospects cracks me up.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Zach Brown's tackling would not be my biggest concern it is that he doesn't come up and stuff the run at a high level at all. You never want a linebacker standing up watching a guy score at the goaline.

He lines up 5 yards back like a DB on a third and 2.5. If he does attack a running play it is often an all or nothing type approach that often misses.

Great athlete who can do some very special things but you want a guy who can fill those holes and cut back lanes.

No question this is the most debatable pick we made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar