Titans Scheduled Visits

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I wonder if Harvin and Matthews visits will be cancelled for testing positive.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Massaquoi doesn't look spectacular, but he showed a lot of toughness last year and it paid off for him.

3. avespucci

avespucci Practice Squad

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Massaquoi looked like a future star the first time I saw him, but I think he had a few injuries because he fell off quite a bit.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think that was part of it, but just not getting it done was the other part. A lot of sites have him ranked just at the end of the top 10, or in the top 15, and it's a lot of those guys the Titans try to grab, after the ones you think will stand the best chance to succeed have been selected.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

According to the NFL, the NFL hasn't even been notified who has flunked any drug test yet...so I think we should not jump to conclusions.

Plus, you don't think Fisher would be all over a positive test for Matthews given his relationship with Bruce???

Sounds more like this draft site decdied it wanted to see if it could affect player draft stock with rumors...which is what led to Sapp dropping...but that was a long time ago.

Gut

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

The question is...can you 'coach up' his mental lapses and dropsitis?

He's not a rare athlete...but he's quite solid in height and his physical tools and for a change, is a high work ethic tough leader. Bring him in and let Kerry throw him 1000 passes. He catches 90, we could take him in rnd 3. Drop him another rnd for every 10 more passes he drops...

He really is a boom or bust guy. It's best if the Titans try to stay away from high potential bust guys...

Gut

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I hope you meant 100 passes. I was hoping for four, but we do pick late in three. Ugh...well, if we went WR again in four and got our guy, Deon Butler, I would be okay with that. I would want Holt in that case for sure, though.

Torry Holt
    Nate Washington
    Justin Gage
    Lavelle Hawkins
    Mohammed Massaquoi
    Deon Butler
    Paul Williams, or no Paul Williams,

would be a good looking group, IMO. Massaquoi could replace Gage eventually. Butler would do returns and push Hawkins.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

lol...

Yeah...100. And then have Vince throw him another 100! :)

Gut

10. PBV

PBV Camp Fodder

Javon Ringer, RB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar