Titan's schedule a visit with Jordan Shipley

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Austin_Bill, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

WR from Michigan State is far better than Shipley.........and will go higher.

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Why did you pick this guy to compare with Shipley?

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How am I changing the subject?

I asked for GOOD corners from UT. You named Nathan effing VASHER.

Seriously?

You have no point. You're done.

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

No you asked for examples of safeties from Texas that made the transition to corner and I provided two.

Good corners

Aaron Ross
    Quintin Jammer
    Cedric Griffin
    Tarrel Brown

pretty sure all 4 of those guys are NFL starters, (not sure about Brown right now).

How many lessons do you need, you keep getting schooled and you keep coming back. And trying to prove everyone wrong.

And what does this have to do with Shipley, a WR?
    Or did you get so owned in one thread you have to try and spread it out over several threads?

The Titans will not take any Texas players this year, not because they aren't good but because Earl Thomas will be gone by the time Titans picks, as will Shipley in the high 3rd or low 2nd.

You really need to give it a rest, or get professional help, you obsession is clinical in nature.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would still take Jacoby Ford over Jordan Shipley in the 3rd.

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Outside of the speed thing, which I admit I was wrong about, is there any other aspect of his game that is better than Shipley? Shipley's stock has been rising so fast he is now considered a 2nd round pick.

I haven't been following Jacoby Ford, where is he considered, and why would a guy with that kind of speed still be around in the 3rd round.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Bill, those are still just average corners. And you only could name 1 from Texas that was good from the S to CB conversion... which was like 15 years ago.

The odds of a Safety that only really plays safety, but is still subject to getting beat becoming an NFL corner just aren't good. It rarely happens, even with great college safeties.

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

How is being an NFL starter and going to a pro bowl being average? What the hell is good in your opinion?

Vasher before his injuries was a pro bowl corner, is he one now, no, but at one point he was one.

I guess Lester Hayes and Deon Saunders sucks, because they no longer are pro bowl corners.

Give it up, all your doing is tossing against the wall hoping it will stick, and if it does you will tell everyone how you knew what you were talking about, but if said player does well, then you will keep your mouth shut until the next go around.

If your so good at this, quit your job and go into business. Lot of teams could use your help.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Nope. He's pretty much just fast. :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar