Titans say adios to Michael Preston (back on PS)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like him and glad he's back, but he is seriously raw and we seriously overrate him. I think there are a lot of guys out there like him.

Steelers picked up Derek Moye, who is a 6'5" receiver, off "the street" this year and he caught a TD in MNF. The difference between him and Preston is that he played at Penn State and had 144 catches and 18 touchdowns.

2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I'm glad we got him back, I hope he gets a chance to do something with us. Seems like we give our WR's little to nothing. Hopefully our WR's will get some more looks as Locker progresses and we get a receiver over 1,000 yards in a season again. Hell, if we had 3 WR's getting 500 plus yards a season and 1 RB getting 1,000 yards we would be in much better shape!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

when Locker comes back we'll send Rusty down and bring Preston back up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

steverife is right.

I like Preston but this forum overrates him like crazy. He's a dime-a-dozen player.

Which is why he wasn't picked up.

He's that guy you always root for, but he's never really going to do much if he hasn't already. Which is ok. He's on an NFL team, makes a decent living doing it. Kudos to him.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Like Drew Bennett. Except he actually got some playing time. Not the worlds greatest talent, but likeable.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep.

We've had guys like this in the past. Darrell Hill used to ball during preseason. Then they'd never give him a chance in regular season- but always kept him around.

Though I think with Hill there were some "Fisher" reasons he never got PT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar