Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Screenshot_2015-11-03-16-31-00-1.png We have seen it before, hell, it happened to us with Miami 2 weeks ago. In light of wizzenc*nts resent comment in an interview. It was something to the effect that our locker room is full of crappy players. Don't quote me.

I wonder, hope, that the team will play lights out to prove wis wrong on his way out the door.

Thoughts?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think they will play hard but I still wouldn't expect a win. Nawlins is rollin right now.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

"whiffin" griffin is on the team so no.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think its more likely that Brees throws another 7TDs than us playing lights out and winning in the Superdome.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Well, that's all true, but this poll begs the question. Behind closed doors, is it possible the team hated him and wanted him gone to the level of sand bagging his ass?

6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

It is in NOLA, so are you asking if the lights will actually go out ........again?

I'm Flippin stoked man. The Titans may not win this game, because the Saints can put up a lot of points. However, if we see offensive adjustments in game, and schemes that match players and momentum then I'm good with a loss here. They will just be getting outplayed by a better team. If we have a good outing and just come up short, that shows that we can make some wave in this weak division. And I'm good with baby steps right now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It'll be interesting to see the adjustments made for this game.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Defense has been good enough to be 4-2 right now, it's not Griffins fault.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I never really got the feeling that this year's team quit or Whiz lost the locker room. They just aren't very good on offense. I'm not sure even "playing lights out" would be enough.

• Boring Boring x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I have no expectations for a win... just want to see what the team will look like.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar