Titans @ Saints Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

jesse says less dumb things than 50% of the posters on this board who thought CJ was average, Jim Schwartz sucked, Tashard Choice and Chad Henne are future stars, Devin Hester isn't good, we won in spite of Vince Young, Lavelle Hawkins is good, and Fisher had VY's best interest in mind.

So by default he's in the top half intelligence wise..

2. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

Oh I have a pretty strong feeling that we'll see Locker play during the regular season. Hard for me to imagine old Hasselbeck making it through 16 games (hopefully more) without some kind of injury at some point.

But I do think it is in Locker's best interest to sit and observe as much as possible (not tonight, of course). He has promising ability but is raw and has a lot of work to do from what I've seen in the preseason.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You grab your ankles for Chris Johnson?? :lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If you want to see our team play, move to Tennessee. dont start asking 900 times for live links. you dang noobs.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So in other words Jesse is smarter than anyone who disagrees with your opinion. Hmm..

6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

New season same stupid post from you Jesse, I think we established that not everyone can just move to Ten.

Next time someone asks for a link why dont you just ignore it, its pretty easy.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

More "clues" from our resident Tobias Funke..

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Ok got pringles and Powerade and that idiot Jesse on ignore. I'm ready for the game.
    ALRIIIIIIIIIIIGHT LET'S DO THIS!
    [​IMG]

9. jessestylex

why not? TN is awesome! if you hate my state then dont love my team.

10. jessestylex

Locker is playing into the 3rd Q! D Will and our Oline better wake the freak up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar