Titans Release TE Kinney

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i love erron, but he never amazed me

2. He was a very good all-around TE and a genuinely good guy (still is), but he has a bum knee and his playing career is probably over. Simple as that.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I like Kinney. Solid player in my opinion. He is a good blocker and has good hands. The only knock I have is that he seems to get brought down too easily for a man of his size. At any rate, I'm sorry to see him go.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

maybe ridiculous, but I have yet to see him live up to his "billing", sure hurdling guys from time to time is nice, but I want to see him play like the athlete he is on a consistent basis and to play with the passion that I feel he lacks at times

IMO Troupe is less of an asset at this point than say Scaife..

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He was such a nice guy, always. Always had a friendly smile and was always positive. He knew that his time was up with the Titans. He sold his house last year and made a move. This is the sad part of the league, especially for the kids and wives.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I agree with that :yes:

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

AMEN. Troupe has physical ability, no HEART.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Moved? He bought a historic home in Franklin. Remodeled it. He looks settled in to me.

I hope he rehabs and returns. He's a genuine good guy and does the right thing as far as handling the responsibilities of a role model.

9. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Ernie Conwell just got released

10. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I will miss his soft hands and good blocking.

While he wasn't amazing, he was a solid player.

Best wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar