Breaking News Titans release Taylor Lewan, Robert Woods, Zach Cunningham & Randy Bullock

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Feb 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Doubtful with their cap hits. Maybe Bud but he's proven he can't stay on the field. And especially given that they're both more than likely being released no one will give up anything for them.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Don’t be so sure. Look at the EDGE rushers on Chicago. Dupree is better than all of them and has little guaranteed money left on his deal. Oh, and the Bears have $100 mil in cap space.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Gosh, we could get the 1st overall pick!!! At least in Costanza world.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Dude has missed more games than he has sacks in the past two years, is on the wrong side of 30 and has the 8th largest cap hit of any outside linebackers. Why would anyone trade for that.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Lewan will sign some where else, he'll wanna make some cash to invest is his Bussin with Weak Knees podcast. He's gonna be a Steeler bet.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Here are the current Chicago edge rushers. If I’m the Bears I’d happily give a mid round pick for Bud.

C56B21FE-35B4-4B1D-A12E-2DA5DB2A6550.jpeg

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I wish you were their gm. We could probably have traded Lewan for fields!

8. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

i agree, difference is now he cant hurt the team anymore thankfully

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Cunningham too

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Oh, you’re completely right and we may get a low round pick for Dupree. I was actually poking fun of the fanboy stuff I see all over the internet.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar