Titans release Damien Nash

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DynamoSupremo, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

i dont mind it one bit hes just plain out stupid

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nash's agent said Nash requested to be released.

3. The fact that he showed up overweight at one of the most crucial telling points of his career says something.

I think the Titans are gonna have 4 RB's this year, so he was gonna compete with Payton for that #4 spot

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Lazy man....

More than likely we will keep 4 backs on the roster 3 RBs and one FB. Fleming plus 3 RBs, brown-henry-white...

I think they would rather keep a guy like wade on the roster than a payton and gaither can be put on the practice squad.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Careful- sometimes you get what you asked for.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Why would the Titans need or want an excuse to cut a player? If Nash had come in well conditioned at 235 and was all muscle I'm sure the coaches would look the other way. Nash had 10+ pounds of blubber and wasn't even in good enough condition to participate in the workouts.

Concerning Chris Brown and his weight gain Brown is tall and lean and they want him to put on some muscle. He has the frame to carry alot more weight. If Brown came in at 250 with the extra weight blubber there would be problems.

Your comment that a player could lose 10 pound quickly just shows even more that Nash wasn't even motivated to start working out a few weeks before camp to atleast have a chance. The guy should have been pumping iron and eating right all off-season for a chance at making the team. If someone told me I could make a few $100,000 more by working out and being in better shape I think I would be smart enough to show up in the best shape of my life. Nash is an idiot.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i don't see that as much of a surprise

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

columbiamissourian.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar