Titans release Damien Nash

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DynamoSupremo, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Unless Clauss gets beat out by one of the UDFAs he is a lock to make the team now that Long is hurt.

Bo Schobel will probally stay as well IMO.

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Reese and Fisher have said that they are not bringing in a vet QB. I think that they will let Mauck and Hodges battle for the 3rd spot and that will be that. The only reason that I see them bringing in a vet QB is if Volek or Young gets hurt in Training Camp or pre-season... (which I hope does not happen). Also, I have never seen (FB) Ahmad (sp?) from Texas play... Is he that much better than Flemming?

3. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

The only surprise is that he didn't let him take up some space and give the other RBs a rest during practice. But if the guy was too out of shape to do even that, then cut him. We all said it a few days ago...this is the end for the Nash with the Titans. Just stupid.

4. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Why would a player, who knows he is going to have to fight to make the roster, come into camp out of shap? Why would anyother team be motivated to pick him up? Can you say, "S-T-U-P-I-D?"

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I think gardner suprises and makes the team....he's looked good so far...

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I heard Troy Fleming wasn't doing to well in blocking drills. And to Jared Clauss, I think he could be beaten out by Jesse Mahelona and Marcus White.

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Fleming will stay

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't know about Fleming. It's going to be close for him, and it's not looking great so far.

I think Payton makes it partly because of his special teams ability. I think Ganther goes to the PS this year - we're just too crowded -- unless Henry or Brown are moved before the season starts.

I'm glad they wasted no time in cutting Nash.

Who is this Keon Raymond? I've read his name a couple of times, but am too lazy to find out for myself.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:spit:

Good one!!!

10. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I don't think that anyone would bring in Vinny after his Monday Night Football performance last year Jets vs. Falcons. I did like that pre-game skit about the Jets last year Eagles vs. Falcons. "Should we scramble some Jets?" :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar