Breaking News Titans release CB Malcolm Butler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Lol I'll admit that I didn't want us to take him in the first round. And I'll admit that I didn't want him over DK. He was just getting so much hype in here, someone has to go against the grain every once in a while lol. Dk is better right now anyways though so who's really wrong here?

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Lol... it’s clearly difficult for you to admit when you’re wrong about something. Which is why I’m holding out for you to say it before I pay my $20.

Which by the way, is because I was WRONG about the titans cutting Butler. See, it’s not that hard to admit. I didn’t make any excuses either.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

That's not how betting works. Lol. But ok I was wrong. Now send me my lunch money

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Hahah fool I’m the one who has the money. There is no timetable on me having to pay you. So you’re gonna go hungry today I guess.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Could we please not pee political stuff in the crystalline waters of Titandom? It’s my one oasis from the bull crap world of insane zealots on both sides of the aisle.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I guess I know who Id never make a bet with.

Wasn’t there a previous regular who never payed up?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Oh I’ll pay him but if he wants to be a smart @$$ about it I’ll be one too.

Thanks for your input though.

8. HurrayTitans!

:thumbsup:

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Lol. My thing is if 20 bucks is that big of a deal to you why even make the bet in the first place?

Guess it's time to trash this account and start fresh am I right @Dman5TX

#189 J Falk, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2021
  10. HurrayTitans!

I just don’t like how the terms of the bet changed after losing. Your stance on AJ Brown, then or now, was never part of the bet.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar