Titans Reach Contract Agreement with WR Filani

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If you only had 2 minutes of highlights to show or the same play from 4 different angles the answer might that the player isn't as good.

You have heard posters say they are impressed with not just the result of the plays but some of the breakdown of the plays reveals power, balance, technique and so on which I'm sure are things the scouts look for as well.

The only reason Filani lasted until the 6th round was his 40 time and the fact there were a bunch of WRs in this draft with 3rd round or better grades (17). There were 8 WRs drafted in the 3rd round alone. Thats a pretty strong WR draft class especially a bunch of guys 6' or better who had better 40 times.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

my point is, you cant really tell how good a player is from a random highlight reel...

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

God, do you always have to be such a wet blanket?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You can get a pretty good idea. Watch a highlight reel of Ladanian Tomlinson, then watch one of Kevin Barlow. You tell me what you see.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if you got the best highligh reel of kevin barlow, and a crappy one of LT, and you showed them to someone who had no knowladge of the NFL or anything, he would probably say Kevin Barlow is better... :yes:

6. DJB

DJB Starter

I can't wait to see Filani in pre-season. He seems to really know how to use his size and balance to his advantage. I think he could become a favorite target of VY.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

nice sig, :truedat:

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I just got a message from him on facebook. Seems like a really cool guy. Just waiting for Chris Henry's response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar