Titans Reach Agreement with G Scott

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Jarrett was Carolina's second-round pick last year, but struggled as a rookie. He failed to crack the starting lineup and was held to six catches for 73 yards and no touchdowns.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T TRUST WIDEOUTS IN THE FIRST ROUND PEOPLE!!!!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jarrett was also big, slow, soft and a bad route runner. there's a reason he fell to the second round in a matter of four weeks.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

I feel you but, i just don't want to say in october that i told you all so, if we were to draft a wideout in the first round and come october is a # 3 on the deph chart with $30 million bucks on his pocket guaranteed, i will then say i told you all so!!!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that could happen with every position.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Because he ran a 4.7 forty at the combine and pro-day. That is the only reason he fell, everybody was in love with him until he ran in a straight line. He was college football's best WR for the previous 2 years, like it or not. Will the same thing happen to Mario Manningham????

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Bet you it will, Manningham,Jackson,Sweed etc,etc, unproven rookies!!

7. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

i would love to have sweed too but i really dont think he will be around when we draft his upside is too good for some one not too take him in the top 20...

8. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

im ok with what we have done so far during free agency accept at defensive end... i really dont think jevon has much gas left in the tank and will be injured by week 3.. the top 2 defensive ends in free agency were already on our team and we let them walk and instead we picked up a defensive end thats best years are way behind him.. im sorry kyle your *** will be double teamed all year...

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

And leave leave Big Al single teamed then go for it. You double team one guy and the rest are single teamed except for maybe a RB or TE.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

You understand that's about what Vince got (not even) as the #3 overall pick and first QB taken in 2006? So what you're saying regarding the Titans is absolutely preposterous. :clown:

:whoop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar