Titans Re-sign Tart, NWI, and Woodside

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carp, Mar 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

We just forgetting our revamped front 4. Funny how you get good players that produce and the hold unit looks better.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yeo. And we revamped the secondary as well. 8 of 11 new starters on defense from 2020.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

... as I said... I dont deny smith was competent.

but I also dont deny his daddys money made it possible for him

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Impossible to say. Perhaps, but he started at the absolute bottom rung. Also, did your Dad help you at all when you first looking for a job? Pretty common occurrence. It’s what you do with it when you get it that’s important. Helping a guy get the lowest position on a coaching staff isn’t exactly buying him success. I personally don’t care and would take Steve Jobs’s son at OC if we could improve over Downing.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no... nepotism has always been a problem for me never a help

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It usually does go sideways, but typically is not something I can control and those things I don’t burn a lot of daylight on. At the end of the day, if someone can do the job, then good on you mate. Of course it ain’t nepotism unless FedEx hired him.

#66 Chronos, Mar 13, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar